About the Houma Team
The team in Houma (formerly Smile Doctors Houma) offers a breadth of orthodontic services to meet the needs of kids, teens, and adults. Helping our patients reveal confident smiles through tailored orthodontic treatment plans is our goal. If you’re looking for braces or Invisalign® aligner options from a family orthodontist near you, book your FREE consultation online or by phone today.
Houma Team Fast Facts
A little more about your local smile makers:
- Our Houma clinic has delivered best-in-class orthodontic treatments since 2007
- Dr. Knott completed her residency at the Louisiana State University School of Dentistry and is an Invisalign® Diamond Plus Provider, meaning she is among the top providers, not just in Houma but in the world
- Dr. Bui is a member of the Louisiana State Board of Dentistry, American Association of Orthodontists, Louisiana Association of Orthodontists, and Southern Association of Orthodontists and has practiced orthodontics near Houma for over 12 years
- Dr. Bui speaks fluent Vietnamese
- Smile Doctors by DN Ortho in Houma, LA proudly serves communities in and near the following zip codes: 70360, 70631, 70363, 70364, and 70343
- We offer easy scheduling and progress tracking through the Smile Doctors Anywhere app
- Affordable, in-office payment options with 0% interest and discounts are available for qualifying patients
- We accept most dental insurance plans and will help you make the most of your benefits
Our Houma Team
Get to know the many friendly faces you’ll meet when you visit our Houma office for treatment.
DN Orthodontics Loves Houma
Hear from Our Houma Patients
Frequently Asked Questions
Every smile is unique, and so is every treatment. On average, most adults complete their Invisalign treatment within 12 to 18 months. But remember, you’ll start seeing changes in your smile in just a matter of weeks!
You’ll typically need to visit your orthodontist every 4 to 6 weeks. These regular check-ups allow your orthodontist to adjust your braces and monitor your progress. We also offer remote care convenience via the Smile Doctors Anywhere app, which also offers convenient appointment scheduling, direct messages with your orthodontist, and more, helping you to keep treatment on track from your phone.
The cost of braces or Invisalign aligners depends on the length of treatment and the type of braces and aligners that you choose. Our doctors and treatment coordinators are happy to come up with a payment plan that meets your budget.
Many orthodontic insurance plans cover Invisalign aligners just as they would regular braces. We’re happy to help you understand and maximize your benefits!